Thursday 25 September 2014

WANTED: Guest blogger!

I know my blog isn't live yet but just from spending a few days going on other blogs and interacting with them I have realised the cooperative community that the blogging world is!

So on that note I wanted to see of there was anyone out there who wanted to write a post for my blog as a one time guest blogger. 
I don't mind about your age, gender or anything else like that, I also don't mind if you have loads of experienced or just starting out.

I would love to properly get involved with the blogging world so we can all help each other out. 
If you are interested please send me your blog post proposal and a little bit about yourself to enjoyingtodaylifestyle@gmail.com.

Also I would love to try guest blogging as well so if you have a blog or knows someone who has and would be interesting in having a guest blogger I would love to here from them. 

Have a great great!
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment