Monday 10 November 2014

Procrastination: Quote of the week






















Happy Monday Everyone!

I decoded to use this quote about procrastination today as there is a lit of things I have been putting off lately. Everything from tidying my room, booking a hair appointment, to bigger things like planning for uni.

I need to start getting things done everyday so I feel like I have been productive. So here is today's to do list:

  • Spend 1 hour making bunting and take a picture of the work to do a post on it.  
  • Go for a run
  • Tidy and hoover my room 
  • Look for baubles to use for mine and my sister's Christmas decorations
  • By Christmas presents from the body shop (before your vouchers run out)
  • Plan out an Advent calender for the house. 
  • Go to hobby craft at lunch time for inspiration
These are all pretty simple things but I have been putting them all off, if I keep up with the little things in life then I can make room for bigger more important things. Also everything that is on my big list, like getting ready for uni, is actually a series of small tasks, if I break them down I will be getting somewhere.

Enjoy your Monday!

Claudia x

Oh and I just got Twitter, check it out here!

Also I am co-hosting #Allaboutyou with mama-and more and mumsdays tomorrow, be sure to check it out!
Mama and More


No comments:

Post a Comment