Thursday 2 October 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT: Enjoying Today goes live tomorrow!

Hello!

Now I know I said that I would be waiting until the 22nd October 2014 but I decided I couldn't wait any longer. So tomorrow at 6.30am my first Quote of the Week Post will be going live and my first main post will go live at 7am. The first blog post will be '10 ways to wake up happy'.

I thought I should give you a brief blogging calender of what I will be posting when:

  • Monday: Quote of the week
  • Friday: New blog post
  • Sunday: A little bit about me and my week. 

Of course this is subject to some slight changes and their may be extra posts for link up party posts or any guest blogging. The best way to keep up to date with all the goings on simply add me on bloglovinPintrest and Google+

Hope to see you soon. 
Claudia x


No comments:

Post a Comment